About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Donald Duck and Daisy



Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

The first thing Daisy asked was, 'Do you have a condom?'

Donald frowned and said, 'No.'

Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom, they could not have sex.

'Maybe they sell them at the front desk,' she suggested.

So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms.

'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled a box out from under the counter and gave it to Donald.

The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put it on your bill?

'No!' Donald quacked, ‘I'd thuffocate.’


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good belly laugh! I heard that laughing burns calories... I plan to laugh all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, you've quacked up for sure!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL now that's a good one! hehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol
    Hope you're doing great.
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha....

    Donald must have speech impediment...

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy