About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Skywatch Friday



The weather forecast on Tuesday said cloudy
with a chance of a storm
but we decided we'd still drive out to Warburton

Not far from home on our way to the Yarra Valley
Lots of blue sky there somewhere
but the clouds had started gathering overhead


Out along the Warby Highway they turned grey


They hung around the whole time we walked along the riverbank







Luckily we made it home
before it really turned nasty later in the evening

click on the photos for a clearer view 

To see more worldwide Skywatch posts

7 comments:

  1. Warburton - what a beautiful spot to walk along beside a river. And then you got some rain! Maybe I've got it wrong, but I'm expecting that rain in Victoria is a good thing at this time of the year.

    Hope it can be stored up for summer, and really hope this coming summer is heaps cooler than the last. See, despite all our sporting rivalry, the Kiwi Cousins across the ditch really do care, and worry about Summer bush fires for you ..... and us.

    Sending many loving huggles and cuddles, Michelle and Zebbycat, xx and gentle purring tonight

    (We survived Guy Fawkes here, Thursday night, in Wellington with no fire engine sirens audible from my home - A First in the 19 years I've been living here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply serendipitous! Talk about nostalgia! Lovely shots
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day you had. I loved the photos as it was like almost being right there. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and a very peaceful setting.
    As a Maker of Native American Wood Flutes..I have the urge to go into thet Sawmill there...I love wood and the wonders one can make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad the rain held off so that you could take these beautiful pictures to show us!! I love being able to see the mountains in the background. Isn't it amazing being able to see parts of other countries while sitting comfortably in our computer chairs:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy