About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, November 13, 2009

SkyWatch Friday



Very strange looking photos taken early evening on October 28th 2009

The whole of the sky was coloured
it wasn't just concentrated to the westerly sunset view

Pink and blue in some parts of the sky
and what looked like orange and purple in others










Hasn't been anything like it since

For more worldwide Skywatch Friday scenes

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and a great sunset. Wonderful skywatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when Creator gets out His paintbrush and tickles the sky with color.


    Eaglesbrother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset in your place. Very nice captures. The last photo is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely shots of sundowning...loved them all but the last one is my favorite...it's the one I'd frame.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pictures, must have been magnificent to see in person.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last shot the best, such vibrant colours.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy