About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Camera Critters



Last August we visited a friend who has chooks (chickens)
and as I watched these two pottering around the garden
it looked like they were deep in conversation

click the photos to see them more clearly


He then  met up with another one

Hello my dear
I haven't seen you for ages
Hows the family

How do you like my new tail feathers

Well I must be off





Oh Hello
I didn't see you there
Should watch where you are walking
Can't see through these bushes can we
Someone should do some pruning!!

I say if you have a good look around
theres a whole lot of good things in this ground



Oh well
I must be off
Really must go
In a tearing hurry
Got to see if theres any tea on the go

Might be some eggs in the cupboard

Don't they look grand
Had me enthralled for ages lol

For more Camera Critters

9 comments:

  1. Love the photos but the captions really made it. EGGCELLENT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute indeed, I always think they have a regal look about them... Their strutt just makes you sit up and pay attention to them! Great Shots Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chicken pictures! But then I love chickens...these are lovely feathered things!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,
    Catching up Enjoyed all the photos and comments. Here's another story.
    A man was in the back garden doing some woodwork His wife was upstairs ill in bed. It was a warm day and the bedroom window was open. The man's friend called round and asked. "How's your wife ? Is that her coughing " "No.it's a dog kennel !"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Rooster pictures, very shiny feathers too,thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your chicken photos. Great series of photos and captions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty feathers on those chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look as if they are having a good chat. Nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apparently chickens do form strong bonds with each other. It is good fun to imagine just what they are clucking to each other! x

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy