About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Watery Wednesday - Oct 2009 -1


Two pictures taken from the back end of a boat
- called 'The Stern' I think -
3 years apart


Theres something about looking at the trail of water
showing the path just taken that I find fascinating







The first was taken from the back of this little vessel
- a 23 metre catamaran 'Voyager' -
on the day trip I spoke about last week
in The Whitsundays this past August ( 2009)

And the second in September 2006
from the back of this fabulous cruise ship ms Zuiderdam
photographed here berthed on a very rainy day in Ketchikan Alaska
please click on the pictures for a clearer view
To share more Watery Wednesday posts click here

7 comments:

  1. I love boats and sailing and oddly enough can't swim a lick! If ever I fell off I'd be a goner...love the pictures.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this pictures are pretty...happy watery Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love these photos yet I'm not into sailing (a secular blasphemy to one side of my family)

    Love and springtime huggles, Mickle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love watching the wake of the boats! I love the colours in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hanging out at the back of a boat and watching the water churn! Great series of shots.

    What clear water you arrived at with the Cat...makes me want to jump right in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat idea getting photos out of the back of the boat. Love the port in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, I have a shot of that same eagle in Ketchikan. We were on Holland America's Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy