About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Things I am noticing



I am noticing that if I'm taking things off the line
and drop them
I must pick them up there and then
and not think
'I'll go back later'

Reason being
I get side tracked

Well - that's my answer
Dh's answer is -I forget lol


I've been looking for this sock all week
Theres no wonder I couldn't find it
See where it was


Stuck in amongst the flowers on the lavender bush!!



1 comment:

  1. Lol I guess it liked being with the lavender! hehe I get so sidetracked as well, if I don't do something right away when I think of it, I start doing other things and forget what I was originally going to do. xox

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy