About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Things I am noticing



Louise who posts some really nice things on her blog Home is where the Heart is 
mentioned something Ginny at Sweet Myrtle is doing this month of October.

She is posting about noticing things
So I thought you would like to see what I noticed yesterday









This rather nice butterfly settled in the sunshine on a slab of paving
And didn't even move when I walked round her

3 comments:

  1. hello,
    lovely to see what you have been noticing.. will add you to my links.
    thanks for joining in,,
    ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Cathy. Have you changed your background? I like the blue. This set of photos are fantastic, and I really like how you have caught the shadow of the butterfly in the shot too. I'll pop back to see what else you happen to notice in the month of October. x

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy