About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Skywatch Friday


Low Tide in Port Denison
Bowen Queensland
August 2009


Following the clouds
- this is Far North Queensland -
- there has to be some blue sky here somewhere! -











This is the jetty used in the movie Australia

For moore worldwide skywatchers click here

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful series of great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery and sky. Thanks for sharing your skywatch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to watch the sky. Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is interesting, thanks Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice sky shots in your beautiful world. I was blessed to visit on one occasion and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sand/mud flats squelch on forever, don't they. Golly we live in a blessed country, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of my husband.... Moody! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful combination of cloud and blue sky. One of those nice days to be outdoors. In invite you to come see my sky and reflection in British Columbia. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy