About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Now for something different

To the right of this picture of a very dry riverbank
is some very green water


Heres a better look


and this is the reason for its nasty appearance



We found this 'billabong' just outside Winton

When we went back into town nobody could tell us the story behind the notice board
Could have been all sorts if reason for the contamination (poison)

I was going to take more pictures but Dh saw something moving in the grass
and insisted I got back in the car!!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, good thing your hubby saw something moving in the grass to get you away from there! My imagination is now running overtime wondering what it was! lol The water certainly doesn't look very healthy...hopefully everyone listens to the sign!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy