About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Place and Yours - On the shelf

Pip at Meet me at Mikes has another weekly thingy going

click photo to enlarge


Called My Place and Yours
This week's theme is :: On The Shelf

This is part of the windowsill
(I suppose you could call it a shelf)
in our laundry

At the moment it holds vaious bits and bobs
A tiny china doll with a broken leg, been there for a while now
Grandma tried to fix it but no luck
 blue vase and bowl found in an op shop
Little blue wrens and cats
Photo of growing grandaughter
Hairband buttons and lots of dust
Oh and some dirty windows lol


You can read all about it and see other shelves here

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Look at your lovely window sill! When I was a wee girl I was obsessed with my nanna's windowsill. It always had ladies with long eyelashes and arched-back cats and funny jars with strangely decorated wooden spoons in it! I think your window sill is just as lovely as my Nan's - perhaps a bit less strange, which is nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dear little window shelf you have - I love all your special things. It looks like a very inviting space. Hope you get some sunshine through your window today xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a delightful display..butter certainly wouldn't melt in those cats' sweet mouths!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little blue wrens they are such sweet little birds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the theme will be next week?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy