About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, October 12, 2009

I am noticing




That each morning recently there have been a few of these on the grass by the dividing fence


What would they be you ask
- well, they are the juicy new tips from this tree -


next doors Oak Tree that overhangs the fenceline
- and makes an awful mess when dropping its leaves -
- but then on the other hand -
it gives me a free supply of ingredients for my compost :))

Which means just one thing (spooky music)


The possums are back
Photo from wiki

I thought I heard footsteps on the roof and screeching during the night
decided I was hearing things 
WRONG
it has obviously warmed up enough for them to start night manouvers!!

Read all about Brushtail Possums here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy