About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Watery Wednesday - Sept 2009

We took a daytrip cruise while we were holidaying in Queensland.
3 Whitsunday Islands in a day - good fun
I took these while we were tied up alongside one of the jettys (Long Island I think)
waiting to pick up more 'cruisers'





Click on the photos for a clearer view

For more Watery Wdnesday participants or to join in click hereThen open the Linky button

11 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sure that was a fun trip and you took lots of lovely photos like this set of photos you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great way to spend a day. Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ones from under the dock - interesting angles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a day well spent. nice shots you have here...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you didn't need socks there.(I just read your comment on Denise's blog)
    I like the perspective of the jetty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unusual perspective and great shots!!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that was a lovely cruise Cathy. Nice shots for WW. Thanks for stopping by this morning. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, sound like you had a really nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos and it sounds like a lovely day cruising the islands.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy