About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thinking about things

Thinking of walking on an empty Queens Beach with a certain fella

click on the photos for a clearer view

Thinking of all the driving we did over long distances on long straight roads

Thinking of not being happy whilst being overtaken by great big long trucks
(another day I'll show you photos of what happens when we meet up with this truck further down the highway)







Thinking of how I loved looking at things from times gone by


Thinking of how I enjoyed meeting up with friends - all of a long way from our actual homes


How I enjoyed eating 'basic' meals
How I enjoyed lookouts and the scenery

How I enjoyed ice cream

and how I enjoyed just lounging around


These are just a few of my thoughts since we got home
Will tell more another day

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Cathy, looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to pop buy and see your posts. Enjoyed catching up Cathy. Looks like you had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy