About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well I'm home now - we crossed the border into Victoria the other day and arrived home later that evening.
Haven't dome much in the past few days, thank goodness I took the time to clean right through before we left as I've been quite tired. All that travelling and sight seeing during the last 2 weeks has finally taken its toll and at the moment all I want to do is wander round the garden and pull a few weeds out.
The rains that came whilst we were away have been good for the roses, they have leafed up well and some even have early buds.
Will be back another day

7 comments:

  1. Wow you came in pretty far West lol, I was looking for the Albury crossing. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I look forward to lots of pictures of your travels.

    When your energy levels are restored you will find a little award for you here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home. Welcome home. I missed you! I am sure you had a great time. Now get rested up from your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, Cathy - have missed your regular posts. Look forward to reading more about your trip soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Good to have you back and looking forward to seeing your trip pics.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home!
    we have had quite a bit of rain, and some warm weather too. So imagine you have lots of weeds, just like we do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Cathy! Lovely to see you here.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy