About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Its the same everywhere

Yes it was the same temp in Bowen here this morning as the ones we were having in Melbourne ( 2600kms further south) last week - 6c which is cold. Was the same yesterday morning and by lunchtime it had risen to a really nice 24c so I can't complain can I lol

Arrived in town here on Wednesday pm, its now Friday and even tho' we did that long drive I feel really rested and comfortable. Have met up with friends from Adelaide and also others we met here last year so lots of dinners and happy hours arranged already.

Some of the ladies in the caravan park organise a craft afternoon on Thursdays so thats where I went yesterday (by the bbq area with a fabulous view over the golf course and the beach) and this morning I met up with some CWA ladies at their craft morning - so you can see what I'm going to be up to this next few weeks:)

Going to be brief today, there is a queue for the internet here at the library so will be back again another time.

6 comments:

  1. sounds like are just where you should be! having fun and enjoying the weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you arrived safely, Cathy, and are enjoying your break. Hope you continue to have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds idyllic ! Have fun Cathy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, so glad you had a good journey and sounds like you are having a great time. Wonder what crafts you'll be making? Hope you'll show and tell when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, Gees been cold here _3c and a high of 9c sunday today - to 13c Bbbrrrrrrrrrrr.
    hope your having a wonderful holiday and enjoying the sunshine. Bring back plenty of photo's and crafts to share with us..Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone here is complaining of the heat! Always something, I guess. We just got back from our son's wedding (quite a distance away) and they were having a cold front, which was lovely to us southerners! I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy