About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The tale of two cold cats

What do we have here - a very nice warm fire


Oh I think I'll go and see if there's anything left in the food bowl

in front of this lovely warm fire



Is it alright if I sit here?



You didn't say you were coming back



Ok I'll share if I have to


But you have to lie still


Mum !!!


Oh, alright I'll behave



Oops I think this mat has shrunk


Peace at last




Its cold outside so anyone with any sense will be lying on the cat mat

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy...so glad to make your acquaintance! I just adore Gill, she's a stunner, isn't she? I see that you are a cat lady, too...can't be to many of us...they need our support, lol! Your dark siamese/burmese looks so much like my Pyewackit...he of Presidential Running fame, lol...I will definitely be back here to visit you and the two lovelies!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I can all most feel that nice warm fire. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post with your cats. They look very content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two are lovely! Thanks for showing us those pictures.
    Oh and cricket? Oops, The Netherlands! Say no more......
    Take care
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just came over to say howdy. I saw your comment and picture over at Hidden Haven Homested. You look like a good friend of mine so I had to check it out. I lost 40 pounds two years ago on weight watchers (o: I have a light brown cat that looks a lot like yours. How funny. Come by and say hi sometime. I am Pam from Colorado USA (o:

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is a cats life!
    My cat even comes looking for you when the fire needs feeding.
    Hows that for demanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post Cathy, those kitties are adorable and they look like they know their comfort zone :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. as cold as my feet are today I wouldnt mind sitting in front of that fire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love it, the cats do love a nice fire don't they. Our boy couldn't get enough of it when we lit it last week.
    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warm cozy scene. Ha, I didn't realize/remember the seasonthere...its now getting very warm here - 80-90 deg. I'm loving it - I think.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy