About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nice surprise on Sunday

Close to the footy oval where the game was on Sunday there is a trotting track. Not your usual sight in suburbia but its been there as long as I can remember and is used as a training track

During the half time break' in the footy game I saw a horse and sulky out of the corner of my eye and wandered over to have a look see


Not the only one with a curious nature either




Got these two better ones as he came past a second time





click them all for a better look

I have no idea if his 'style' is correct but it was great to see something different and out of the ordinary without making the effort to seek it out

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures came out well Cathy, it's quite hard to take good pictures of moving objects.
    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pics are brilliant, it looks like a nice day too for a trot around the track! Couldn't you hitch a lift? ;o)
    We have a pony and trap that passes our house every weekend, it does little tours of the fells and I love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics, and moving target to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy