About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kev's Patch

Several bloggers have collaborated after hearing about Peter Cundall's remarks to the Prime Minister and are now lobbying Mr Rudd to incoroprate a Veggie Garden in the grounds at The Lodge
They have set up a new blog to publicise the campaign - Have a read and see what you think..

These are the bloggers involved:

http://green-change.com/

http://greeningofgavin.blogspot.com/

I always thought large establishments had a fresh food garden - obviously I was wrong

2 comments:

  1. I guess if Michelle Obama and the Quenn can....

    Isn't here a huge green lawn sweeping over part of the Federal Parliament Buildings in Canberra? Can't you just picture it with carrots and cabbage plants, lol.

    I'd love to take to the NZ Parliament Grounds' lawn with a plough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cathy, thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I will wander around yours a bit. I can identify with living in the southern hemisphere--I grew up in what was then Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe. And we had "reversed" seasons to what the U.S. has.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy