About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thanks for the compliments

A couple of friends who see me in real life but don't comment here metioned how different I looked in the photo posted the other day to the one from the end of last year.
Anyone remember the puddin who was very miserable at that time?


Well its been a hard slog for me as I like my food but yes I am happy with the New Me and intend to keep it that way.
Weight Watchers was the right choice even tho I didn't really want to admit to it
According to the GP there are still some more kilos to come off but its so good to be able to do my jeans up without having to lie on the bed lol


5 comments:

  1. Well done Cathy, you do look very happy and healthy, good on you for sticking with your new ways.
    Sorry I didn't realise you didn't do awards when I sent you one the other day, I hope you didn't mind too much.
    Take care and stay healthy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your weight loss, Cathy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well done on the weight loss. I know how difficult it can be. I have lost weight and gained weight on several occasions. At the moment I need to lose weight again! I feel happier when slimmer. I hope you do too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, well done Cathy, it takes determination and effort to lose weight, slow and steady is the best way.
    take care
    Pip

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy