About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Words and Pictures - Catching Up

This weeks theme for Words and Pictures is Catching Up
In the hectic life we live these days it often seems as tho' theres always something we need to catch up on
We get behind in our work in the home or in our work place, we say we need to catch up with craft items that are only half finished and for some there are bills that have caught them unawares and need to be caught up on
BUT
Generations need to catch up

Sisters need to catch up

Friends need to catch up




When you can’t do it physically there are always other ways
We can use the modern way

For special occasions these could be used


If you are lucky these will arrive at your letterbox


Sometimes this lost art is resurrected


However if it can’t done in person this is my favourite way of catching up


Unfortunately there are those times when it can’t be done in person


click on the pictures to enlarge for a clearer view

For more Catching Up pop over and see Pip at Meet me at Mikes

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    great post, I'm still playing catch up on my google reader for this week.
    take care
    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Wonderful Post!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Earth Day!
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful post, interesting the things we think about

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of my family lives close by. Sometimes I have to remind myself to cherish them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and poignant Cathy, Thank you for such a lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, Cathy, really enjoyed it. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, Cathy. I already have put ANZAC poppies around my home to remind me to wear one tomorrow.

    A speacial day for your Dh, as he catches up with other ex-servicemen.

    I'll be remembering 3 Great Uncles "who went" 1 to WWI, 2 to WWII, all who also made it home again to live a happy life:

    And I was lucky enough to have met each several times.

    With care and huggles, Michelle in Wellington, NZ

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy