About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Will be away

Will be away for a few days - we are going to Adelaide so Dh can catch up with service friends and take part in the Anzac Day March this weekend
So to keep you laughing while I'm away here are a few funnies

My Mum sent this first over to me years ago when she was having a hard time with Dad
His sense of humour was not appreciated lol


Dh has some 'funny' mates who love to pass on Typical Men jokes
some of which are actually funny - the jokes that is:)


Some more Maxines



Heres a couple for those of us who have been with our partners for many a year








click to enlarge

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, have a wonderful trip. Sounds like it will be a grand get-together. Also, loved all the funnies. I leave your blog smiling and will look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Lol, those are too cute!
    Have a great trip!
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe and enjoyable trip. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best on Anzac Day. The battle of Gallipoli is to the Australians and New Zealanders what the Battle of Vimy Ridge is to Canadians: a military occasion which help to emotionally define and unite us as a Nation, even before we were fully independent Nations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Anzac Day service went well and that your husband had a good time catching up with his mates although I have never met him I have the upmost respect for your husband. Am yet to know where my DS is marching but probaly Brisbane City I think he is off to pucker early May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoyed your week end away. I loved the funnies too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy,
    I came over to reply to your comment on my post on the Opshop blog, and got caught up with your jokes! I cracked up over the one with the old blokes talking about doing nothing, and not being finished LOL LOL LOL!!! Just like my MOTH!
    Getting back to the opshop blog, you said there weren't many good opshops near your suburb. Your profile says you are at the foot of the Dandenongs - I've been to some great opshops up there! I have a friend in Kilsyth who knows her way around the opshops up that way.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy