About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Not my normal self

Well, I have to admit I've gone and done something - and I can't remember where I did it. LOL

I have left a comment on someones blog about Agapanthus...........................only it was on the wrong blog:(

And for the life of me I can't remember whose blog it was...............yes I know ...............how could I do such a thing.

Believe me it is quite easy some days :)

So if I left a weird comment not relating to the post you wrote - just think she's having a bad day and ignore it

The correct person will be hearing from me soon

3 comments:

  1. You are not alone- we have all done it
    What IS agapanthus anyway [some sort of plant??]
    In England
    aga = a cooker
    pants = underwear
    thus = so

    so presumably in australia
    agapanthus = "so go and cook your strides!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor you- we all do that at some time- i ama master of it ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you're definitely not alone Cathy, I've done that before and I daresay I will be doing it again :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy