About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Tales

The robbery

A gunman walks into a bank wearing a balaclava, waves a pistol and shouts

"this is a hold up, every one stand still and look at the floor"

He then jumps the counter and fills up a bag with money.

As he is leaving the bank a brave soul reaches out and pulls the Balaclava off.

The gunman immediately shoots the hero in the head and shouts, "did any one else see my face?"

After a few moments of silence a voice from the back says,

"I think my wife might have”



The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'

The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and left thetoilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End


I know they are gross (male humour) but you have to laugh 'cose they are so awful

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    We all need a good laugh!
    THanks!
    Have a great wk.
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are male jokes!!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy