About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Nothing to do and all day to do it in

You make people feel euphoric and dreamy.

You're very addicting.

You definitely drive people to passion, lust, and even obsession.
While you are quite sensual, you are also comforting.
You sure know how to work your magic.
It doesn't take long to get someone to love you.
Alright, its while away the time day, looking at weird and wonderful things on the web and taking all sorts of quizes for no particular reason 'cept to find out 'what kind of whatever you are'
Courtesy of Stonehead who lives in the wilds of Scotland and breeds b................ great big pigs I read about a quiz that would give me all the info I needed for those evenings ( or mornings or even afternoons) when a little bit of 'you know what' might be good to while away the time.
So when Dh retuns from interstate on Sunday and I ask him if I remind him of something we both love heres hoping he comes out with the right (correct?) answer
'Cose after all we all know that Chocolate is good for you :))

1 comment:

  1. I like chocolate. Dark chocolate is supposed to be the best for you and just happen to like the dark chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy