About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Maxine funnies

Edited Monday March 2nd
and see some of Pip's favourite things this week
One of my favourite funnies is Maxine - the old lady whose tongue could get her into trouble :))
Here are some that tickled my fancy recently







Enjoy - but if you don't let me know why

7 comments:

  1. I like Maxine, she is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maxine. I have her cookie jar and candle holder. carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. she does indescribable humor, unless of course you are my age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen Maxine before, she sure is funny..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the Maxinisms Cathy. I love her humor. She says what I think we all would like to say on occasion. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Maxine and can so relate to her.......is that a good thing?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love Maxine, says it the way it is.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy