About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lazy day - Funny time

We get some funny stuff arrive at our inbox and I wanted you to see these............................

This is what had me chuckling this morning :)))









Will be back tomorrow and I'll talk then - Bye

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cathy, husband and I have just broken out into serious laughter!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,

    This is my morning laugh. I've never seen any of these before. I especially liked the peep show.

    Thank you for visiting and commenting on my spring cleaning post. I do hope to get to know you better. Please be sure to drop by again.

    Now to read your previous post. It looks interesting.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy
    Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
    No my day was not relaxing. Yes I ran around like a headless chook.
    Its what we mothers do.
    Have fun,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute Cathy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I can always come here for a smile. Thanks Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gday Cathy , Just what the doctor ordered a little laughter before bed...HEHEHE the cured pork...

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy