About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flower v Flour

Sorry about this, busy week but will be back soon:)
Cathy


Many aspects of human sexuality are very puzzling .......... take celibacy.

This can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by environmental factors.

While attending a Marriage Encounter Weekend, Robert and Mary listened to the
instructor declare....................

'It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to
each other.'

He addressed the men. 'Can you each name and describe your wife's favourite
flower?'

Robert leaned over, touched Mary's arm gently and whispered, 'Self raising,
isn't it?'

Thus began Robert's life of celibacy.

3 comments:

  1. add a followers gadget- i would love to read more of your stuff- still laughing about the cured ham

    ReplyDelete
  2. This took me a second but then caused my first good chuckle today. Thanks. I needed it.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy