About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Apologies to Buddy Holly

The sun was out - the sky was blue
There’s lots of clouds now to spoil the view
’Cose it’s raining - raining in my back yard.

The weatherman said rain today
He got it right and the sun went away
And it’s raining - raining in my back yard.

Oh, misery - misery
what’s gonna become of my washing


I tell my smalls they shouldn’t fret
’Cose the thunder arrived and they will still be wet
Yes it’s raining - raining in my back yard

Hooray it’s raining - raining in my back yard
and it’s still raining - raining in my back yard

6 comments:

  1. You Aussies need the rain don't you! I am glad for you. Now go jump in the puddles in your bare feet!
    To answer you question about the sno, cold and winter here. It started too early and although we usually have snow on the ground until April it isn't usually so cold. Most folks here love the winter but this year the complaints abound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol just reading comment above - well here is one person who hates the winter. I like rain when its warm but cold and wet I hate, hate, hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy,
    I hope you had lots of rain as I'm sure you need it. Yes, it's the slack blogger showing her face again! Nice to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we have to put up with rain now and then. I prefer sunny skies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,
    We're getting rain also .For the past few days & more to come.
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see the rain for you! Now if you can keep a hold of those rain clouds on my market days I would really appreciate it, I'll even let you know when they are!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy