About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daisymum's Challenge

Daisymum at Notes from Daisy Mountain issued a challenge - to post a photo taken there and then about how you felt at that time


This is Leroy - one of our Burmese cats - and he has found the perfect spot to get away from all the heat of the day. He chose under the deck by the old steps that are now hidden by the floor of the deck and he looks quiet and peaceful and unfazed by the heat.





















Early this morning I closed up the house and turned on the cooling - we were expecting 44c/111f.

So for the best part of the day I have been knitting and thinking or reading with no tv or radio on to spoil the atmosphere of a cool quiet house.

Yes like Leroy this is how I feel at the moment, quiet and peaceful and unfazed by the heat

3 comments:

  1. Now I know why my husband said you were having a change, I didn't realise it was after 44o heat. I thought you guys were past all that there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could send some of that heat over our way! It's the coldest winter we have had in many years! But Spring arrives on march 21. I surely am looking forward to the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, that's hot!

    Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I will be blogging more again. I do like to write.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy