About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun in the Mud

All those Mums fed up looking after their youngsters during this long hot summer holiday time spare a thought for Stoney over at Musings from a Stonehead and see what he has to go through.

You must go over and read this post - it had me in stitches as I know it will you.

All you can say is that Two Legs as he calls himself must really love his pigs and their health and welfare is No 1 priority to him.

Pay him a visit - You won't be disappointed

2 comments:

  1. The things I do for a nice pork chop, eh!

    Thanks for the mention and link.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy