About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trauma Teddies

I have been a Teddy maker but most of mine have been fur clad teddies so when I looked at Barbara at Barbara Blundell's Blog today I was interested.

She had a post today about what she calls Teddies for Tradgedies.

Loads of the little things seem to find their way to her house lol

Anyway it reminded me that I used to knit a similar teddy for our Red Cross in Australia but we called them Trauma Teddies.

Anyone interested can find the pattern here.

They are really simple to knit and a great way to use up leftover wool especially the bright colours.

I'm sure any charity that deals with children would love to have some donated.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. My Soroptimist Club is always working towards improving the lives of women and children. The Teddies will be a wonderful project.
    ~Sadge

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link Cathy, I so wish I could knit, as I would love to do this.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy