About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Something to make you smile

For all of us who have been overwhelmed by our children when they were young have a look at this link.

Say Hello to Delilah who lives in Scotland and wish her luck.

If you read some of the other posts you will find out there are more of her kind living there and they have little ones too.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to point out that within a short space of time Delilah's happy brood will have left home. I am sure if she had them at home for the next 20 years or so she would not be looking so relaxed. Two sent me hairless, my head would have been in the gas oven with 12 roflmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delilah's had more than 40 children in three years. And she has at least another three years of productive life ahead of her...


    Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this reminds me of the Dugger family in the States, Mrs Dugger is expecting number 18, though having 12 at once must be a tad overwhelming even for a pig!!

    http://www.duggarfamily.com/

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our sows do best with around 10 piglets, but can manage with 12-14. They all build and maintain condition well, while 14 teats means there's enough room at the milk bar for that many. More than 14 piglets is a problem and almost always means the loss of the weakest ones.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy