About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Awards

I've been home a few weeks now and must mention a couple of awards that have been given to me.

I'm not really au fait with all these awards that seem to be out there but its was nice to think someone thought about me and enjoyed reading my blog.




Anyway thank you to Denise at An English Girl Rambles and also to Laura at Frugal Domesticity for passing them on.





They are supposed to be passed on to other bloggers but I know so few so feel anyone reading this can be nominated for them anyway.







Denise is/was an An English Girl who has lived with her Dh and son in the US for many years - but look what happened to her in September - congratulations Denise. She's a bit like like me in that she talks about anything and everything - she also shows us some wonderful photographs.

Laura talks about her life as a homemaker, her writings always give me something to think about, whether its about living life in a simple manner and using her resources to the best of her ability, economical recipes or the way the price of goods and services in her town are rising theres always something of interest there.

So Thank You to both these bloggers and I certainly encourage any of you to drop in and see what they have to say.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Congrats on your deserving awards!
    I will check out these blogs ,sounds like fun places to visit.
    HAve a great day!
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Cathy on receiving those awards, you deserve them. If you have a moment, can you pop by my blog on Friday afternoon your time, thanks,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy, thanks for the kind words. You really are a very sweet lady and it's always a pleasure to stop by here and read all the interesting things you have to say. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy