About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 2 Still crook

Thought I’d add that my throat is all prickly today, its hard to swallow and I have a headache :(

Its beautiful outside - I did have a wander around early on but came back inside as it may be sunny and dry out there but its really cold.

DH is at golf so there's no-one to annoy me

Take care

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a rest and get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt water may help......overwise the lemon and honey in hot water is the best.

    I hope you feel better soon,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy, I am new to your blog and just popped in from Gill's. Sorry you are feeling poorly and hope you get better fast. My family always used to swear by gargling with salt water. It was an old remedy passed down but I remember those salt water gargles well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have had a very restful day. Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes for my Sister, she loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy