About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Change in the way I feel

You know I have a vague recollection from the other day of someone saying to me …………… ‘Don’t come too close as I have a bit of a cold’

Now, ask me why am I trying to remember this little fact

'Cose I want a word with the so-an-so who passed it on.

There’s a bit of mouth breathing and sniffing going on in this room at the moment. Its accompanied by a stuffy nose and watery eyes:(

Colds are something I rarely get. And right this moment I don’t need one either.

I have too much to do, too much to organise, too much to think about.

Nature never seems to take any notice of what we think or want does it - if I’m due for a week of misery so be it.

Next time I will listen and steer really clear of anyone who says to me ‘Don’t come too close ‘cose………..’

Its nearly bedtime ..............Now where are the lemons, the honey and maybe the brandy.

I don't feel well lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Hope you feel better soon!
    xoxoxox
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy should work!!! At least you'll forget the pain!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy