About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another one for your interest

There’s another blog on my blog list I’d like you to visit, a list that incidentally I don’t have in the side bar but is stored in my favourites. I love clicking through other people’s blogrolls but I can’t bring myself to advertise mine, as for some reason I tend to look on it as favouritism.

I know I’m strange and it may not be in the spirit of blogging but having said that I’m hoping you will click on this link and pay this person a visit.

Many of you are involved with the birth of animals and I’m sure will be interested in what she writes about. She lives in Perth on the other side of the country to me and works – well you will need to open her blog to find out what she does.

Do pay Jane a visit and after reading this entry (Great Beginnings) go to this, her next one in July ( Teaching Tools) and read that as well. They are longish posts but I’m sure each of you will feel well worth the effort.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that blog! Loved reading her posts!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy