About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another joke

Heres another of DH's (sometimes lame) jokes. Open mind please


Pay Rise requested

A Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.

The wife was very upset about this.

Wife: Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?

Maria: Well Señora, there are three reasons why I want an increase.

The first is that I iron better than you.

Wife: Who said you iron better than me?

Maria: Your husband said so.

Wife: Oh.

Maria: The second reason is that I am a better cook thanYou.

Wife: Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?

Maria: Your husband did.

Wife:Oh.

Maria: My third reason is that I am a better lover than you.

Wife (really furious now): Did my husband say that as well?

Maria: No Señora, the gardener did.
.
.
.
.
.

SHE GOT THE RAISE

1 comment:

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy