About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Normal service coming soon

The glucosamine and Tiger rub as well as time seemed to have worked

The Dr said don't sit around as I would sieze up so I have done lots of things standing

I can now manage to get out of a chair in one movement :))

No stopping half way to go OOOH !!

Can get out of bed like a lady without having to slide out onto the floor

Don't have to have an xray :))

Life is nearly back to normal

Weather is fabulous - unfortunately - I do so want to turn some ground over but don't trust myself to be sensible and not end up back where I started :((

See you soon

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are feeling better. If you garden like I do, it won't matter how long you wait to get started...you'll still over do it. I know I always do, at least until the real heat comes on.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy