About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, March 17, 2008

If your Irish




Deep down I am Irish but because of circumstances I was born in England
My father was born in Ireland

Because of circumstances my mother was born in England

All my grandparents weere born in Ireland and all my great gandparents were born in Ireland

I choose to live in Australia but I think I have enough Irish blood in me to warrant wearing the green today :))

Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Happy Saint Paddy's Day, Cathy and thank you so much for visiting the Back Porch. I hope you come again soon!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated St Paddys Day. I just found your blog through a friend and have enjoyed reading through it

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy