About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, March 13, 2008


I have decided to join Little Jenny Wren in her ‘A Day in my Life’ project.

This means that I will take note of the happenings in my life on the 14th of each month and let you know what I got up to on that day.

As it will be a different day of the week each month the writings will vary quite a bit, I have volunteer commitments as well as social and household commitments but you’ll find out about these as the months go by.
If you are interested pop over to her blog and see for yourself and maybe join up as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy