About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Having a break

Am off tomorrow for a few days out of town - going to Mansfield, close to the High Country and The Great Dividing Range

Its about a 2 hour drive for us and is in one of my favourite parts of the state.

Read about it here and here and here and here

I'm taking my knitting and a new book called One Sunday by Joy Dettman and am hoping for a quiet time with fresh and warm sunshine. As we are staying at the country club which has a golf course I've 'allowed' DH to put his golf clubs in the boot of the car :))

Thanks to all those who have popped in recently - its been nice to see you all and read your comments.

Will be back early February

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Hope you have a great trip:o)
    Look forward to visiting when you return.
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...hoping for a quiet time with fresh and warm sunshine. "

    Ahhhh...it sounds divine, Cathy! Have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Cathy,
    Hope you had aWOnderful trip.
    Trying to catch up on my visits ,I missed my bloggyland friends.
    Have a great day.Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy