About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Postie came today

And brought me a new apron :))

Yes my apron from Rhonda Jeans Apron swap arrived in the mail yesterday - my partner was Jen who lives up in Queensland.

Not only did she make me a very pretty vintage style half apron in a material featuring green and yellow flowers on a brown background trimmed with green bias and also green and yellow ric-rac but she added some other little goodies to the parcel.

There was the loveliest large white felt star set off with a very festive bright red button on each side which will look very nice on our big tree when it comes out of hibernation in the garage this weekend.

There was the dinkiest little naive type tree decoration made I think from fleece. It was formed into a sort of angel with net wings and tied very niftily with embroidery thread.

Then she included the one thing I'm always looking for - a tape measure. I must have about half a dozen but do you think I can find one when I want it??

This is a nice long one using both inches and centimetres.

Another lovely little touch was that she'd made a really neat little purse for it from felt finished off with a clasp utilising a neat white retro type of button. I fell in love with it when I saw she'd personalised it be embroidering my first name initial C on the front.

And Then there was the prettiest little miniature scrap quilt in soft pastel colours complete with hanger. I have lots of small craft things hanging around the walls of the laundry near the back door and that will be the perfect spot for it.

Thank you Jen. You made my day :))

There is just one problem today - the camera is still not working so I can't take photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    I have missed you.
    So happy to hear about all your new Treasure's:o) Everything sounds lovely.:o)
    Blessins', Lib

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy