About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Bubble wrap

I keep bubble wrap to use in parcels but have to hide it from the grandchildren.

The reason being they like lots of other people, me included, think its great fun to pop all the like bubbles of air.

I found this site - and all my worries about losing my cache are over

Try it - its fun

2 comments:

  1. Very fun site for us bubble wrapper poppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Lynette

    lol I am spending more time there than on the games sites

    Hope you are felling better now - agree hot days can be a killer

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy