About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Can't comment

I'm having a problem getting the comment thingy to show. Will work on it. Some things are a bit high tech for me tho'


Just checked and its back Yeah

Still raining and the heating is on as its rather cool

Heard from 2 grandchildren this evening. One scored a goal at soccer - he's only 5 so was thrilled to bits. The other won her Cross Country event - 20 competitors so she also was thrilled. Hoping to be like her aunt and run half marathons.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home. Good to hear from you! Have a lovely week settling back to your normal routine.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy