About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just like days of old

It’s raining here in Melbourne this Saturday afternoon. Football games are being played in the rain just like they used to be on April afternoons. Its been raining for a few hours now………..cold wet rain………constant rain soaking into the ground.

It has been forecast for tomorrow as well……….hopefully the weather bureau has given us the correct forecast and not one from years ago.

Oh lets hope it rains for a while and the farmers can benefit from it as well as us in the City and Suburbs.

Long may it RAIN

1 comment:

  1. Forecast from years ago, pretty funny.

    We are excepting rain tonight here in No. California which is just fine. Carnival at church today, rain & Star Wars movie tonight!
    I,m longing for a good thunderstorm, haven't had one in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy