About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Now its cooler its more pleasant

Woke up this morning feeling a bit tight all over and then remembered I'd upped my weight yesterday at the pump class. I didn't put them up by a huge amount but seemingly enough for some of my muscles to complain.
I weighed myself while I was at the gym and I'm down a bit and like I said yesterday -'every little bit helps'. Its like saving cash for something - you start off small with cents and the balance doesn't look much but once it turns into dollars its far more impressive.

I didn't get a walk first thing this morning although it would have been the tops as it was so beautifully cool. Some commitments I have to a volunteer group I organise meant I have been out till 1pm so now I've had my salad sandwich and yogurt lunch I am about to put the walking shoes on and enjoy a lovely day. Husband has gone off to Healesville for golf the rest of the afternoon is mine, outside its overcast and theres a slight breeze and even feels chilly at times such a contrast from yesterday - just right to try and get 5kms in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy