About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Busy times

Well I'm here for a short while as time is precious at the moment.

No leg pain for awhile, had the phsio look at my knee and that has improved greatly. Have another appointment during the week for more treatment. Have done lots of walking on the cooler days - warm today so I was pleased when I got home. Not sure if its because I had a break or if I am generally unfit again but it has been a struggle to get back into the routine. It will come with time I suppose.

Family commitments over the weekend meant no exercise so now the Big Day in my house has been and gone I can get back to thinking about me again. All our Melbourne children and grandchildren came on Saturday for Grandma's Christmas party and we had a great time. Lots of food and drink and 'cose kids were involved lots of fun and laughter. I let them use the computer to see and talk via Messenger to their cousin in Brisbane and she was thrilled to see them on the screen. Its marvellous how we take all these things for granted these days that 10 years ago were things 'other' people had access to.

Well must away, Monday morning and lots to do. Oh I nearly forgot, have been diagnosed with having a low funtioning thyroid gland so that could explain all the symptoms I complain about. Hopefully the thyroxine I have to take will help and I'll be back to my normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy