About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thought this funny

This will cheer you up!

GONNA BE A BEAR.

In this life I am a woman. In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear.

When you're a bear you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for 6 months of the year. I could deal with that!

Before you hibernate you're supposed to eat yourlself stupid.

I could deal with that!

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) whilst you sleep and wake up to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs.

I could deal with that!

If you're a Mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too.

I could deal with that!

If you are a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS you to have hairy legs and excess bodyfat.

Yep! Gonna be a bear.

3 comments:

  1. sheesh, me too!!!

    man, why couldn't i have been a bear this time around?

    not that the small people who inhabit my dwelling aren't totally adorable and intelligent, but couldn't they be just a little quieter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be a bear for sure!! lol Thanks for showing it Cathy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The analogy with bear is very funny and logical. Enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy