About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, April 7, 2006

Fun observations with a friend

Talking and laughing with a friend this evening we were trying to make a list of the benefits of weight loss

This is some of what I came up with:-

The Benefits to me of healthy living and weight loss

I can breathe more easily
I can move more easily
I can garden more easily
I therefore can dig the ground more easily
I can walk several kilometers without huffing and puffing
I can ride my bike round the park with the grandchildren and keep up with them
I can lift huge great bags of sugar cane mulch and cat litter without asking Husband to do it for me

My clothes fit me more easily – buttons zips and the like close properly
There is very little bra fat on my back
I can put shoes and socks on without going blue in the face
I can also tie my laces without going blue in the face
I can put my knickers and trousers on without having to lean up against the wall to balance

There must be more but thats all I could think of off the top of my head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy