About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hot Sunday in Melbourne

This is the two of us in what the Melbourne Press are describing as Smurf suits. There are thousands of us running around the city and environs having fun 'volunteering'.

Today Sunday has been HOT and very windy and not a comfortable day out at the Village. With it being a Fire Ban Day and having a Northerly blowing its been hard to reassure guests that they will enjoy their visit. Hopefully their hosts took them to the Dining room to cool off for part of the time - its airconditioned in there - and allow them to recuperate.

Loads of extra security today.................we had a visit from Mr Howard who just popped in to say hello and have a look see. Wonder if Her Majesty will be along when she is in town?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy